Dashboards offer great business value, as long as they are properly designed and used. Careful planning is as well a part of this process as experience in how the recipients use the dashboard.
In an interview with Anja Kaup from Infocient Consulting GmbH, I shared a few tricks and tips on how companies can make the most of their dashboard investments.
The following questions will be answered:
- What is the biggest mistake that can be observed in many companies’ dashboards?
- How can the introduction and acceptance of a newly developed dashboard be promoted?
- How much detail should a dashboard contain? Should there be many free elements to choose from or should users be strictly guided?
- How much effort should companies put into the perfect look of dashboards compared to other components?
- Is there an outstanding example of a successful dashboard project?
If you are interested in the questions and answers, you are welcome to read the detailed interview (in German language) in the blog at Infocient: Interview: Tipps für perfekte Dashboards.
I wish you more sunny days
This file is licenced under the Creative Commons-Licence.