Detailed Tables in SAP Lumira Designer.
While charts provide a good and quick overview at aggregated levels, tables reveal the details. Dashboards based on SAP BI offer the possibility to navigate from summarized overviews into more details interactively. Therefore it was obvious for us to develop a tabular component to ensure a uniform look-and-feel to the graphomate charts and tiles.
The following short videos give you a first impression about the feature set and usage of the graphomate tables in SAP Lumira Designer.
Formatted Tables for SAP Lumira Designer
- Table design according to IBCS standards by Rolf Hichert
- Dimensions can be displayed as hierarchies
- Drill-Down/Roll-Up over elements of a hierarchy
- Formatting without the usage of CSS
- Fully script enabled
“In-cell” Deviation Diagrams
- Add absolute and percentage deviations with a simple mouse click
- Table headings for deviations are freely definable
- Data-driven formatting, corresponding to the graphomate charts
- Deviations diagrams are mapped according to hierarchy elevation and filter values
- Free and easy definable exceptions and alerts
- Icons can be formatted as required
- Totals can be positioned on top/bottom of the table
- Text filter on dimensions at runtimetions
Format Settings for Data Series
- Free naming of data series
- Formated column headers and data types in micro charts
- Conditional formating of rows
Visualization of Complex BW Hierarchies
- Use one dimension with a BW hierarchy
- Drill-down/Roll-up over BW hierarchy elements
- Search and filter for deep hierarchies
Here you can find the detailed manual for our extension graphomate tables for SAP Lumira Designer and also the scripting documentation.
Our license fees are based on the amount of users. We do not distinguish between report designers and viewers: users are recipients of reports with design access, i.e. they can create reports as well as view them.
Volume discounts are applied. Further package discounts are possible if several extensions are purchased.
There are onetime licences with an additional yearly support fee of 20% on the net licence total and also annual licences with included support for a smaller amount of users.
The support fee guarantees that you will get access to the support desk to your questions answered and problems solved quickly and easily as well as new release versions at a regular cycle.
All available extensions can also be tested. Use our contact form to specify which extensions you would like to try.
Our demo versions are limited in time, but without any technical limitation. Get a comprehensive picture.