Multi-Dimensional Portfolio Analysis
Portfolio diagrams can be used very well for positioning strategies showing volumes and developments in a stress field of market shares and growth potentials. Usually, the relative competitive strength is shown to the right and growth or market attrition are outlined upwards.
With our graphomate bubbles extension, you can display and map up to five key figures in circular diagrams on two value axes. Collision logic and interactive emphases in “mouse-over” allow meaningful interpretation, even with overlapping elements.
Our graphomate bubbles are available for SAP Lumira Designer, SAP Lumira Discovery 2.0+ and SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence.
Our bubbles extension for SAP BI offers a variety of features and options to create a multi-dimensional portfolio analysis. In doing so, we have adapted many features to IBCS guidelines.
- HTML title element
- Additional Properties Sheet
- Select scaling so that the space is optimally utilized
- Scaling: minimum value and maximum value selectable
- Label names can be individually selected
- Scripting functionalities (only SAP Lumira Designer)
- Manually selectable series labels
- External grid lines optionally displayable
- Inner grid optional
- Hover at runtime displays all labels
- Formatted Data from data source